Meet Our Team
Our team is committed to maintaining the highest level of expertise to ensure we can meet the needs of our clients.
We understand the complexity of operating a business today and the volatility of farming operations.
By keeping our knowledge up to date we ensure you are equipped with the best advice to operate your business and make it succeed.
DIRECTOR: Naomi Durdin
FCPA BA Acc, DFP(FS), SSA, CTA, AFP®
Naomi has the following memberships and training:
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Holder of a CPA Public Practicing Certificate
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree
- Panalitix Accredited Business Adviser
- Diploma of Agribusiness Management
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Attended Rabobank Executive Development Program – a tailored business management program for primary producers
- SMSF Specialist Advisor of Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Association
- Chartered Tax Advisor of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Accredited Financial Planner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
Naomi spent her early years on Upper Eyre Peninsula (Cowell) before going to boarding school in Adelaide and subsequently studying for a degree in accounting.
She worked in various accounting firms in Adelaide before moving back to Eyre Peninsula in 1991. Since then Naomi has worked in accounting firms on Eyre Peninsula and has gained extensive experience working with primary producers and other business clients.
Naomi has continued to study while working and is exceptionally qualified in all areas of accounting, taxation, superannuation and financial planning. To keep this level of qualifications she needs to undertake extensive professional development every year in accounting and taxation, financial planning and self managed superannuation funds.
To ensure she has the most up to date knowledge in rural business management practices she completed the Rabobank Executive Development Program for Primary Producers and has a Diploma of Agribusiness Management.
She is married to a farmer and is passionate about providing high quality service to people in rural areas. In her spare time Naomi enjoys dining with friends and family, travel and her annual shack holiday. She has a private pilots licence although she has not flown for a long time and is a member of the Ulysses motorcycle club.
Financial Planning Staff
Financial Planning Staff
Ebony was raised on a farm near Yeelanna.
Her parents are Bevan and Sue Hancock and she has 2 older brothers who have continued the farming tradition and one who is an electrician.
She attended Flinders University for a year doing Forensic Science but decided to return to Eyre Peninsula and started work with Eyre Accounting in 2012.
She has since completed a Diploma of Agribusiness Management, a Diploma of Financial Planning and an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning.
Ebony is married to Kyle and loves living in her new residence and spending time with her family, friends and dog Jax.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Agribusiness Management
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Xero Certification
- MYOB Including Payroll