There are lots of complexities that can make your retirement planning a daunting experience. This life changing event will impact on
- How you think about drops in the value of your retirement savings because of market movements,
- What you consider to be a “safe” investment
- Whether or not you will be entitled to any Age Pension benefits
- The reality of what income your retirement savings will generate in coming years
- How you will fund your Aged Care needs in the future, and
- Tax implications of your remaining sources of income.
We work closely with you in the years approaching your retirement so that this transition has the least financial stress possible for you and your family. Having a clear plan, for when you finish working, gives you the confidence that you are controlling what you can control, and can look forward to a rewarding and happy next stage of life.